Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is the Oldest I've Ever Been.



Today's the day: The day I turn 18. Hello adulthood, or at least I think. Do I feel any older? No. Am I supposed to? I'm not so sure. But this past weekend has been absolutely fabulous. At a school thing, I got surprised with a cake, a giant cookie, and a balloon. Everyone started singing happy birthday, and I didn't get who they were singing to until they said my name. Another surprise that night was P. He finally texted me again. Apparently his phone got run over too.


The next day, I spent cramming for finals, and then it was off to see a play with my dance teacher, M., and J. The play was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better evening. We went out to dinner before the play, and I tried calamari for the first time. It was actually really good.


Memorial Day was devoted to finals. I still don't feel prepared, and now I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with how much I still have to study. I have my English and Math finals today, and to top it all off I got zero hours of sleep last night. I couldn't sleep, but got kinda sleepy, and then was wide awake. I ended up getting out of bed at 4:30 to take a shower. I'm not in for a very good day. And what better way to spend your birthday then at school taking hour and a half long tests that could potentially make or break your grade. Just perfect. On the bright side, I just have to make it through two more days.


Well once school is out I'm hoping to blog a lot more. Sorry for not posting in such a long time.

2 comments:

Lenore said...

thanx for thee comment!!!

happy b-day, i cant wait to be 18, thats when i'll go to college at a huge city...on my own. :)

i think i will post a pic of the Boston cupcake shirt!! :)

xoxo

Red said...

Don't you just love homemade cakes? Skippy is going to make her brother's cake for his party this weekend.

Keep watching, for I will post about it and I might even sneak in a picture of myself.

TTFN