Saturday, August 22, 2009

Belle of the Ball



Disclaimer: I wanted to get away from talking about guys and love and all that jazz for a moment.


It seems like not to long ago I was telling you all about my fabulous Black Tie Affair. I'm already prepping for it again. This time it's going to be in December, so we can all see A White Christmas. I wanted to get a Maggie Sottero dress, but I missed out on my chance. Thankfully there are plenty of other option out there. This year money is not the issue. It's my senior year, so I feel like I should go big or go home. I've always taken the last minute route when it's come to previous, so this year I'm going to take a different approach.


I called a bridal boutique this morning hoping to track down my dream dress, which I have come to learn is now discontinued to make way for the new 2010 prom collection. The lady speaking to me looked up the dress I originally wanted and offered an alternative. So off I went looking at all the new possibilities.


Here are the links to the dresses I'm interested in. I would love to get as much feedback as possible before I order one.


http://www.foreverbridals.com/gownpix.asp?Style=99111
http://www.foreverbridals.com/gownpix.asp?Style=99112
http://www.foreverbridals.com/gownpix.asp?Style=99121

2 comments:

!wonderfold! said...

black tie sounds fun! i definitely like the 2nd one, the pink one, the best.

xxNikkixx said...

hi i was just looking around & came across your blog... i think the pink 1 is best & i think i'll compliment ur skin tone