Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm a Revolution

Tagged by Alayna Whisper




Flashback Time:

I was born on May 26 at 4:00 in the afternoon. I almost died in the womb (see my post Take a Walk With Me for more details). I'm the middle child with two older sisters and a younger sister and brother. To be honest, I don't really remember much of my childhood.


At age 7 or so, I remember wanting to play with one of my older sisters, and she told me, "I hate you. Go away." At that point in my life, my family had been living with my grandparents for a couple years. I remember my dad force feeding my peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Little did he know that when he left the kitchen I threw it away. I discovered my left eye wasn't really "working," so I had to get glasses and wear a patch to make my left eye stronger. We bought our first house.


At age 9, I went to PCCS after two years of homeschooling. I started as a 3rd grader and ended up in 2nd grade. My parents decided 3rd grade was a little too hard for me. I was the only girl until after Christmas, when M. joined my class (she's the one in the bright blue dress from my last post).


Skipping ahead, ages 11-15 can be summed up in one word: Drama. Let's have three cheers for the teenage years =/. I had the problem with being impulsive and too opinionated, which caused three girls to hate me with a passion. And at least two of them still do. One notable thing about age 13 was a little thing people like to call depression. That affected my life so much, and there are things I wish I could erase. In 2004, my Uncle lost his battle with leukemia at the age of 32: The funeral was held just days after my family moved into the house we're currently living in.


Nothing special about age 16. I didn't feel any different: I didn't even have a party. I found out I was lactose intolerant aka a lactard. I decided on massage therapy for a career. Oh and I got my permit.


Now for the amazing year when I turned 17. A lot has happened both good and bad. I kinda don' t know where to begin --friend problems, guys, school, etc. Life in a sense blew up in my face so to speak. The best thing I did was get this blog. I "met" P. over the summer as you all know. Yeah I could go on, but that would be boring.


Well this was probably an epic fail, but it's really hard to remember things. And I'm sure once I post this a million memories will come flooding back.


Without further ado I tag: Lenore, Jocelyn, Roxy Motion, and Wandering Child



http://twitter.com/LonelyHeart17

I just got a twitter, so if you have one let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joke's on you I already did this!