Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goals.

I hear this over and over again, "What are your goals for the summer." I keep thinking about what I want to accomplish, and finally some things start coming to mind.

  • Be more open with my parents (toughest by far).
  • Have a Thesis topic by the end of the summer with good sources.
  • Try to get my life in order.
  • Find someone I'm not afraid to talk to if all else fails with my parents.
  • At least place once at a competition.
  • Get my license.
  • Work at least seven days a week.
  • Follow up to the previous one: Find as much time as possible to spend with friends
  • Figure out what the heck is up with J. before he leaves.

Those are just a couple that I came up with; I'm sure there will be more as the summer progresses. Who knows if I'll be able to accomplish them all by the end of summer, but I'm willing to give it my best.

What are your goals this summer?


4 comments:

Red said...

Goals are an essential part of life. Without them we run around in circles. And unlike my dog, I do not wish to spend my life chasing my tail.

Demeter said...

Work at least seven days a week.

There are only seven days in a week.

My goal is to write 100,000 words by September 13th. I currently have 70,213 words written, which means that I have just under 30,000 to go. I don't know if I'll make it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
魯肉飯Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.