Saturday, December 20, 2008

Would You Cheat?





Would you ever cheat on me? I was asked that the other day; my reply was, "No! I'm not that kind of person." The person who asked me didn't think I was that kind of person, yet still felt the need to ask me. After that experience, I thought about why someone would cheat on someone that they liked. And then it hit me: You don't cheat on someone you actually like or love. It's not possible. If you you like/love someone, cheating is not an option. You would never do that to the person. If you cheat or prone to cheating, there's something wrong. Really wrong. Why are you in a relationship if that's what's going end up happening? Obviously you didn't really like the person to begin with. Sometimes it's tough to tell the difference between like and infatuation I'll admit.


Have the guts to get out of the relationship, seriously. Or go talk to the person. Cheating on someone is one of the worst things you can do. And yet many people still cheat. Think of the habits they're developing. I'm sure this isn't the whole reason, but it really does lead to failed marriages. A person who can not commit in any previous relaionship cannot be expected to commit to a marriage. They really shouldn't be getting married in the first place.

Ok well it's a short post, but tell me what you think.

Weather update: Snow snow snow. Last night was practically a blizzard, and we ended up with pretty much a foot of snow, which is kinda uncommon where I live. The weather reports say to expect snow Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then sometime this week it's supposed to start raining (Thank God!).


I was babysitting until 12 last night, and when I got home the power was out. Thankfully at around 2:30 in the morning it came back on.

7 comments:

Demeter said...

I think they're making him quit only because he's on oxygen and oxygen + fire = something bad. If only they made him quit for his health...

Anonymous said...

Amen! Sing it, sister!

Nicole Linette said...

Ahh, poor you, always losing power :(
Hmm, I definitely agree with you on the fidelity. It's really bothering me that it's becoming a more accepted part of society nowadays...

peace&Llove
nicole.

Anonymous said...

Emily is definitely my favorite character. I am so glad people are actually reading it! Thank you!

BiLLiON $$$ said...

yah sometimes it is hard to draw facial features because of the detailed expression :)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Merry Christmas !
Have a great day!
take care :)

Sara Bear :) said...

wow. i wish we had all that snow here, i wish you could just send it... anyway, you're post is right, if you really loved that person 'cheating would NOT be and option'
you might not know but that has a special meaning for me...:)
sorry i haven't been on blogspot in a while...:(