Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Murphy's Law

Photobucket



  • If anything can go wrong, it will
  • If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong
  • If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway
  • If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which something can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop
  • Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse
  • If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something
  • Nature always sides with the hidden flaw
  • Mother nature is a bitch
  • Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics: Things get worse under pressure.
  • The Murphy Philosophy: Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.
  • Quantization Revision of Murphy's Laws: Everything goes wrong all at once.
  • Murphy's Constant: Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
  • Addition to Murphy's Laws: In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right ... something is wrong.

I think there was one that went something like this, "If you're feeling good now, just wait a bit." I love that one.

I just thought I'd share these with y'all. Personally, I find them rather funny. Also, I believe I may have lost some people with my last blog post, my apologies.

2 comments:

Lenore said...

haha, those are funny. some are true...some are not.

oh, u did not lose me, i loved that last post. I'm sorry I have not been commenting. Your blog just would not let me on! haha, I am soooo glad to be able to read it again!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Murphy is such a cynic. I don't think this is true.