Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Life Be Like.

Photobucket

I think we all have certain songs that we feel are pretty much written just for us. Every word in the lyrics matches your life. Well I have come across one of those songs recently, and I thought I would share it with you all.




What are some of the songs that describe you?

Update: Right now I'm feeling under the weather: My head is killing me and my nose is all runny =/. Of course I get sick at the best time; finals are this week.

I feel a little better emotionally since my last blog. I completely broke yesterday and ended up talking to my younger sister of all people. She helped a lot. I'm coming to terms with things now, and I'm slowly starting to reform my life I guess you could say. I know it's going to take some time before I ever feel 100% again, but I'm happier now.

As for K., we've talked twice, and we haven't talked since. It still hurts, but it might be time to move on, and I'm just glad he was in my life. There was obviously a reason why he entered my life when he did. We'll see how things end up.

8 comments:

Lenore said...

oh, hehe, i accidentally commented on youe last post! I only saw this one now!

xoxo

Lenore said...

yea...I LURVE pete wentz. That Shmxy beast...lol. I Love his Emo-ness. Only REAL men wear eyeliner...

yea, most of the time, i dont remember my dreams, but i remember the pete one...and this one wher i was at a water park and i almost got run over by a jet-ski, then found a boat full of hot asian dudes ((you know i love asian guys)) Haha!!! I am soooo wierd.

well, i listen to Evanescence, Utada Hikaru ((look up her song Sanctuary!!! AMAZING! and Simple and Clean)) some Cascada...Laura Marling, Kate Nash, Fall Out Boy (duh!) and a bit of Paramore, and I like Lemon Demon ((lol, im such a geek!!))

what would life be like without music???!!

xoxo

Alayna Whisper said...

I saw the post title and I knew it was Grits. haha. It does seem like there's always a song to brighten my spirits and help me through whatever I'm going through. Hopefully life will brighten for you.

cady said...

Haha. I love Grits.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Jocelyn said...

haha i love that song. I am really sorry about K I hope that you'll be ale to work things out. I always go to my little sister for advice, she's the only one in my family who doesn't judge me or get mad. I think it's because she hasn't hit puberty yet! haha

Nicole Linette said...

Ah!! I don't know if you switched the privacy feature on your blog, but fer a while I couldn't get on. I'm glad i can now :)
I'd say "Time Won't Let Me Go" by The Bravery.. basically my life's story haha, but strongly at this moment because a year ago I was in France. How time flies by..

I hope you're doing alright?
peace&love, nicole.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know what you mean about songs like this.

Rose Valentine said...

awesome post. and nice blog. :)