Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag. You're It.

Photobucket

Top four wishes:
1) That life you would start making sense.
2) That I could switch schools next year.
3) I really need a job.
4) I wish my family would get things back together

Four places I want to travel to:
1) Germany
2) Scotland or just make that the British Isles
3) Russia
4) Iceland

Four careers I want to be involved in:
1) Massage Therapist
2) Hair colorist
3) Physical Therapist
4) and something having to wish art. Not sure what though.

Four things I would like God to say at the Gates of Heaven:
1) Welcome my good and falithful servant.
2) Come walk with me.
3) Let me show you the place I have set aside for you.
4) I love you (sounds cheesy, but coming for Him...need I say more).

Here are my 4 victims for this tag:
(I guess I can't tag roxy since cady tagged her...)
1) Nicole Linette
2) --Silly--Jedi--
3) Skippy
4) jocelyn

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last one for the gates of heaven. Not cheesy at all.

I'd also like to say thanks for helping me. After six months I finally have a useable confrontation conversation. It happens Sunday so I'll tell you how it turns out.

The Cooking Lady said...

I'm wounded Lonely. We are not friends any longer. *turns around with back to Lonely, crosses hands over chest and pouts like a 3 year old*

Just kidding. Those are some deep questions....in-tah-resting, betty in-tah-resting!

Nicole Linette said...

Thanks a ton for the tag :D Gives me something to post about.

Looks like you want to go all over Western Europe! It's amazing over there. And the careers you're hoping to pursue, all of them involve a lot of passion for the art and helping people, I hope you succeed greatly. And at the gates of Heaven.. I hope God says, "I love you." to me as well!

peace&♥
nicole.

Anonymous said...

That's . . . not good.

But! I DID see him at church like four months later and he was there and he smiled and waved at me. (I just gave him the stink eye, real mature, I know.) But if he forgets . . . that's a big matzo ball hanging over me. But worst case scenario I just ignore him back.

Skippy said...

YAY, YOU GOT TAGGED!
Thanks for tagging me!

I don't know why, but a lot of people have tagged me. I'm not into it that much. I mean its cool and all, just...yeah. But I was thinking of doing a major tag post just to say thank you to everyone...what do you think?

Anonymous said...

One hour is all I have left till I have to go to CCD. I saw him at church today and he gave me the stink eye coming back. I guess I deserved it. But if someone doesn't have a legit excuse . . . someone's going to be very sorry!

Sorry, LH, I'm just freaking out.

Anonymous said...

I just don't get how someone so sweet six months ago would do this. What's worse I think it's all my fault. If I smiled back to him two months ago he probably wouldn't hate me right now.

Next week I'm going to punch right in the eye. I mean it! All the trouble I get into will be worth it.

Anonymous said...

I mean it! If I get arrested or denied confirmation and have to take CCD another two years it's worth it! He won't snub anyone again.