Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Should Have Asked Him if He Would Cheat.


I'm trying to hold my self together right now, but it's not working. I knew this feeling of happiness would never last, and I was right. So I've mentioned this guy who I've been talking to none stop for two months straight, and how much I really like him. Things have been going really well; and once in my life I thought things were actually going to turn out ok. I might have actually found the guy I've always been looking for. I was so close...so close. Somehow something went wrong. I don't know when though.

I had just spent the night at a friends house, and when I came home I put my stuff away and checked some stuff on the computer. Well I happened to check his profile, and you'll never guess what I found. I know I was shocked. It said he was in a relationship with some girl, and that girl wasn't me.
I sat there staring at the screen. Everything seemed so surreal. Before I new it I was sobbing, and I had to force myself to get up and go to my room. I sat there on my bed, tears streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it. Why would he do that? I thought he cared about me. Obviously I had been horribly mistaken.

After drying my eyes, I decided I needed to talk to someone. I immediately started texting K. He told me I need to talk to P. asap and ask him what that relationship was all about. I did. He told me that someone sent him a relationship request. he was really tired and thought it was a friends request, so he accepted it. I started thinking, "The big heart next to it didn't tip you off that it wasn't a friend request. And once you figured it out why they hell didn't you CHANGE IT?!"
I talked to him on the phone and sorted somethings out. I'm still not sure about the whole trust thing; I want to trust him, but after this I just don't know. How would you feel if you thought you were being played?

3 comments:

Mitko said...

I dont't thinnk he deserves you girl. Keep your head up. The world is full of salvation:)

Jocelyn said...

that bites. I am sorry, I hope that you can figure everything out! Yet another reason why facebook destroys people. :/

Anonymous said...

I can relate. Boys I think of girls with brains because they think they need the dumb blond (or brunette or redhead) to feel superior. When a smart girl comes along I think he knows that she can see right through him and that makes him scared

that's jsut my theory.