Friday, January 23, 2009

Without My Friends I Would Be Normal.

So this blog is devoted to my amazing bestie K. = D. Well where do I being? We haven't talked in 12 or 13 years, but we started talking to each other at the beginning of January. It was rather random I must admit: It began with him telling me interesting facts he found online, and that quickly changed to me asking 500 bajillion questions. That led into insanely long phone conversations. We literally talk every day: It just doesn't seem right if we don't. Within a short amount of time we've gotten to be really close. I think he knew more about me in one week then anyone knows about me now.

I tell him everything.

I remember not too long ago when I was first having trouble with P., I sat on my bed (in tears of course) and the first thought that came to me was I need to talk to K. After I ranted about everything that had happened, he offered to call me to cheer me up. He had me laughing and smiling within minutes. Any of you who have read my past blog posts on what happened with P. know that K. was there every step of the way. I don't know what I would have done without him.

There hasn't really been any depressing moments in my life since he came into it. He can definitely make me laugh till my sides hurt. Words can't describe how much this kid means to me. He's supportive, understanding, hilarious, random, and pretty much the nicest guy I know. I'm so thankful for him.

Finding friends that are there for you no matter what isn't easy. You never know when you might cross paths with someone like that. And when you do, hold onto them. Life, it seems, starts to make more sense when you have someone like that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I know a guy like that. :-) It's so nice to have someone around with a very good sense of humor, isn't it?

Sorry, I update Poor Thing quite frequently. Glad you like it, though.